You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Tapps2 1.00 for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Tapps2 1.00 from your systemTechnische Alternative GmbH
. Go over here
for more info on Technische Alternative GmbH. You can see more info related to Tapps2 1.00 at http://www.ta.co.at/
. Tapps2 1.00 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Technische Alternative\Tapps2 directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. You can remove Tapps2 1.00 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Technische Alternative\Tapps2\unins000.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 15.13 MB (15867904 bytes) on disk and is named Tapps2.exe.
Tapps2 1.00 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 16.28 MB (17065959
bytes) on disk.
- Tapps2.exe (15.13 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
This data is about Tapps2 1.00 version 1.00
Tapps2 1.00 is an application released by Technische Alternative GmbH. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Tapps2 1.00 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Tapps2 1.00 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Tapps2 1.00 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Tapps2 1.00". The Tapps2 1.00 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Tapps2 1.00 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Tapps2 1.00, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Tapps2 1.00:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ta.co.at/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Technische Alternative\Tapps2\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Tapps2 1.00.
8. After uninstalling Tapps2 1.00, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Tapps2 1.00 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Tapps2 1.00 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Tapps2 1.00 by Technische Alternative GmbH from your PC, nor are we saying that Tapps2 1.00 by Technische Alternative GmbH is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Tapps2 1.00 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 18:34:21.230