TapeCalc 2.0 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall TapeCalc 2.0 from your computerZiff Davis Media, Inc.
. You can read more on Ziff Davis Media, Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can see more info about TapeCalc 2.0 at http://www.pcmag.com
. TapeCalc 2.0 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Magazine Utilities\TapeCalc folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. TapeCalc 2.0's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Magazine Utilities\TapeCalc\unins000.exe. TapeCalc.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 695.00 KB (711680 bytes) on disk.
TapeCalc 2.0 contains of the executables below. They occupy 766.04 KB (784428
bytes) on disk.
- TapeCalc.exe (695.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (71.04 KB)
This web page is about TapeCalc 2.0 version 2.0
TapeCalc 2.0 is an application offered by Ziff Davis Media, Inc.. Frequently, people want to erase this application. This can be hard because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to erase TapeCalc 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase TapeCalc 2.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find TapeCalc 2.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "TapeCalc 2.0". If it is installed on your PC the TapeCalc 2.0 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select TapeCalc 2.0 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding TapeCalc 2.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TapeCalc 2.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pcmag.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Magazine Utilities\TapeCalc\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove TapeCalc 2.0.
8. After removing TapeCalc 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong TapeCalc 2.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TapeCalc 2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove TapeCalc 2.0 by Ziff Davis Media, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that TapeCalc 2.0 by Ziff Davis Media, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove TapeCalc 2.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:11:04.077