Tanks 3D 1.0
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Tanks 3D 1.0 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Tanks 3D 1.0 from your systemDeaddyBear
. Open here
for more info on DeaddyBear. Please open http://www.deaddybear.com
if you want to read more on Tanks 3D 1.0 on DeaddyBear's web page. Tanks 3D 1.0 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Tanks 3D directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Tanks 3D 1.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Tanks 3D\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. Tanks 3D.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk.
Tanks 3D 1.0 is comprised of the following executables which take 363.04 KB (371756
bytes) on disk:
- Tanks 3D.exe (292.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (71.04 KB)
The current page applies to Tanks 3D 1.0 version 31.0
Tanks 3D 1.0 is a program by DeaddyBear. Sometimes, users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Tanks 3D 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Tanks 3D 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Tanks 3D 1.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Tanks 3D 1.0". If it exists on your system the Tanks 3D 1.0 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Tanks 3D 1.0 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Tanks 3D 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Tanks 3D 1.0:
- The software company is: http://www.deaddybear.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Tanks 3D\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Tanks 3D 1.0.
8. After removing Tanks 3D 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Tanks 3D 1.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Tanks 3D 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Tanks 3D 1.0 by DeaddyBear from your PC, we are not saying that Tanks 3D 1.0 by DeaddyBear is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Tanks 3D 1.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 14:06:28.193