You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Tanki Online for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Tanki Online from your PCMyPlayCity, Inc.
. Further information on MyPlayCity, Inc. can be found here
. More details about Tanki Online can be found at http://www.MyPlayCity.com/
. Tanki Online is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\MyPlayCity.com\Tanki Online folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for removing Tanki Online is C:\Program Files\MyPlayCity.com\Tanki Online\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. Tanki Online.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 2.35 MB (2463664 bytes) on disk.
Tanki Online installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 7.01 MB (7346810
bytes) on disk.
- game.exe (1.08 MB)
- PreLoader.exe (2.91 MB)
- Tanki Online.exe (2.35 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
This page is about Tanki Online version 1.0
Tanki Online is an application released by MyPlayCity, Inc.. Some users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Tanki Online is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Tanki Online from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Tanki Online or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Tanki Online". If it exists on your system the Tanki Online app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Tanki Online in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Tanki Online, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Tanki Online:
- The publisher is: http://www.MyPlayCity.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\MyPlayCity.com\Tanki Online\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Tanki Online.
8. After uninstalling Tanki Online, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Tanki Online which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Tanki Online with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Tanki Online by MyPlayCity, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Tanki Online by MyPlayCity, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Tanki Online in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 23:20:59.453