You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Tanki Online for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Tanki Online from your PCMyPlayCity, Inc.
. Further information on MyPlayCity, Inc. can be found here
. More details about Tanki Online can be found at http://www.MyPlayCity.com/
. Tanki Online is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\MyPlayCity.com\Tanki Online folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for removing Tanki Online is C:\Program Files\MyPlayCity.com\Tanki Online\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. Tanki Online.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 2.35 MB (2463664 bytes) on disk.
Tanki Online installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 7.01 MB (7346810
bytes) on disk.
- game.exe (1.08 MB)
- PreLoader.exe (2.91 MB)
- Tanki Online.exe (2.35 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
This page is about Tanki Online version 1.0
Tanki Online is an application released by MyPlayCity, Inc.. Some users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Tanki Online is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Tanki Online from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Tanki Online or simply activate the Search field and type in "Tanki Online". If it is installed on your PC the Tanki Online app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Tanki Online in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Tanki Online, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Tanki Online:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.MyPlayCity.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\MyPlayCity.com\Tanki Online\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Tanki Online.
8. After uninstalling Tanki Online, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Tanki Online which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Tanki Online with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Tanki Online by MyPlayCity, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Tanki Online by MyPlayCity, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Tanki Online in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 23:20:59.453