You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Tangram v1.0 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Tangram v1.0 from your computerCITT Tarpuy
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on CITT Tarpuy. Please follow http://www.aqp.com.pe/tarpuy/
if you want to read more on Tangram v1.0 on CITT Tarpuy's web page. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Tarpuy\Tangram directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Tangram v1.0 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Tarpuy\Tangram\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. Tangram.exe is the Tangram v1.0's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 59.50 KB (60928 bytes) on disk.
Tangram v1.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 137.21 KB (140498
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (77.71 KB)
- Tangram.exe (59.50 KB)
This page is about Tangram v1.0 version 1.0
Tangram v1.0 is an application released by CITT Tarpuy. Some users want to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove Tangram v1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Tangram v1.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Tangram v1.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Tangram v1.0". If it is installed on your PC the Tangram v1.0 application will be found very quickly. After you click Tangram v1.0 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Tangram v1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Tangram v1.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.aqp.com.pe/tarpuy/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Tarpuy\Tangram\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Tangram v1.0.
8. After removing Tangram v1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Tangram v1.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Tangram v1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Tangram v1.0 by CITT Tarpuy from your computer, nor are we saying that Tangram v1.0 by CITT Tarpuy is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Tangram v1.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 02:41:06.163