Tango 98 v.4.21
This web page is about Tango 98 v.4.21 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Tango 98 v.4.21 from your PCNovitus S.A.
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Novitus S.A.. Detailed information about Tango 98 v.4.21 can be found at http://www.novitus.pl
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Novitus\Tango98 folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. You can uninstall Tango 98 v.4.21 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Novitus\Tango98\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. tango98.exe is the Tango 98 v.4.21's main executable file and it occupies about 4.20 MB (4408320 bytes) on disk.
Tango 98 v.4.21 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.89 MB (5124621
bytes) on disk.
- tango98.exe (4.20 MB)
- unins000.exe (699.51 KB)
The current web page applies to Tango 98 v.4.21 version 98.4.21
Tango 98 v.4.21 is an application by the software company Novitus S.A.. Frequently, users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Tango 98 v.4.21 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Tango 98 v.4.21 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Tango 98 v.4.21 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Tango 98 v.4.21". If it is installed on your PC the Tango 98 v.4.21 application will be found automatically. After you select Tango 98 v.4.21 in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Tango 98 v.4.21, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Tango 98 v.4.21:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.novitus.pl
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Novitus\Tango98\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Tango 98 v.4.21.
8. After uninstalling Tango 98 v.4.21, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Tango 98 v.4.21 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Tango 98 v.4.21 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Tango 98 v.4.21 by Novitus S.A. from your PC, nor are we saying that Tango 98 v.4.21 by Novitus S.A. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Tango 98 v.4.21 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-13 07:02:45.230