Tangible is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Tangible from your systemCanassurance
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Canassurance. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Blue Cross\Tangible directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Tangible by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Blue Cross\Tangible\uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. tangible.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 3.85 MB (4040704 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Tangible. They occupy about 5.15 MB (5396537
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- tangible.exe (3.85 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (93.74 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (30.06 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.56 KB)
- java.exe (186.56 KB)
- javacpl.exe (69.56 KB)
- javaw.exe (187.06 KB)
- javaws.exe (264.56 KB)
- jjs.exe (15.56 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (81.56 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.56 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.56 KB)
- klist.exe (15.56 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.56 KB)
- orbd.exe (16.06 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.56 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.56 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.56 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.56 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.56 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (52.06 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.06 KB)
- unpack200.exe (155.56 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.4.0
of Tangible. You can find here a few links to other Tangible releases:
Tangible is an application offered by Canassurance. Sometimes, users want to erase this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to erase Tangible is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Tangible with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Tangible or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Tangible". If it is installed on your PC the Tangible application will be found automatically. When you click Tangible in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Tangible, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Tangible.
8. After uninstalling Tangible, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Tangible that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Tangible using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Tangible by Canassurance from your PC, we are not saying that Tangible by Canassurance is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Tangible supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-24 16:36:36.110