TamoSoft Throughput Test
TamoSoft Throughput Test is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall TamoSoft Throughput Test from your computerTamoSoft
. You can read more on TamoSoft or check for application updates here
. You can read more about about TamoSoft Throughput Test at http://www.tamos.com
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TamoSoft Throughput Test directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. You can remove TamoSoft Throughput Test by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called Uninst_TamoSoft Throughput Test.exe and its approximative size is 283.25 KB (290048 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with TamoSoft Throughput Test. They take about 9.20 MB (9648720
bytes) on disk.
- TTClient.exe (4.67 MB)
- TTServer.exe (4.26 MB)
- Uninst_TamoSoft Throughput Test.exe (283.25 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of TamoSoft Throughput Test.
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Folders left behind when you uninstall TamoSoft Throughput Test:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TamoSoft Throughput Test
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TamoSoft Throughput Test\tt.chm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TamoSoft Throughput Test\tt.pdf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TamoSoft Throughput Test\TTClient.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TamoSoft Throughput Test\TTServer.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TamoSoft Throughput Test\Uninst_TamoSoft Throughput Test.log
TamoSoft Throughput Test is an application marketed by TamoSoft. Sometimes, people decide to remove it. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to remove TamoSoft Throughput Test is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase TamoSoft Throughput Test from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate TamoSoft Throughput Test or simply click the Search feature and type in "TamoSoft Throughput Test". If it exists on your system the TamoSoft Throughput Test program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click TamoSoft Throughput Test in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding TamoSoft Throughput Test, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TamoSoft Throughput Test:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.tamos.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TamoSoft Throughput Test.
8. After uninstalling TamoSoft Throughput Test, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong TamoSoft Throughput Test which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TamoSoft Throughput Test using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove TamoSoft Throughput Test by TamoSoft from your PC, nor are we saying that TamoSoft Throughput Test by TamoSoft is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove TamoSoft Throughput Test supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 13:02:43.127