A guide to uninstall TalkTalk SuperSafe Boost from your PC
This web page is about TalkTalk SuperSafe Boost for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by F-Secure Corporation. Further information on F-Secure Corporation can be found here. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\F-Secure\SAFE folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for TalkTalk SuperSafe Boost is C:\Program Files (x86)\F-Secure\SAFE\\fsuninstall.exe. trigger.exe is the TalkTalk SuperSafe Boost's main executable file and it takes around 138.97 KB (142304 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in TalkTalk SuperSafe Boost. They occupy 12.31 MB (12912800 bytes) on disk.
How to uninstall TalkTalk SuperSafe Boost with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
TalkTalk SuperSafe Boost is an application offered by the software company F-Secure Corporation. Some users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove TalkTalk SuperSafe Boost is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.
download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate TalkTalk SuperSafe Boost or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TalkTalk SuperSafe Boost". The TalkTalk SuperSafe Boost app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select TalkTalk SuperSafe Boost in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about TalkTalk SuperSafe Boost, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TalkTalk SuperSafe Boost.
8. After uninstalling TalkTalk SuperSafe Boost, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong TalkTalk SuperSafe Boost that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing TalkTalk SuperSafe Boost using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove TalkTalk SuperSafe Boost by F-Secure Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that TalkTalk SuperSafe Boost by F-Secure Corporation is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove TalkTalk SuperSafe Boost in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.