Tales of Empire Rome fr
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Tales of Empire Rome fr for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Tales of Empire Rome fr from your computerBoonty
. Additional info about Boonty can be found here
. More details about the software Tales of Empire Rome fr can be seen at http://www.boonty.com/
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BoontyGames\Tales of Empire Rome folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. Tales of Empire Rome fr's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\BoontyGames\Tales of Empire Rome\unins000.exe". Tales of Empire Rome fr's main file takes about 10.89 MB (11418992 bytes) and is named Tales Of Empire Rome.exe.
The executables below are part of Tales of Empire Rome fr. They occupy an average of 11.63 MB (12195529
bytes) on disk.
- Tales Of Empire Rome.exe (10.89 MB)
- unins000.exe (668.07 KB)
- extract.exe (90.27 KB)
Tales of Empire Rome fr is a program offered by Boonty. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Tales of Empire Rome fr is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Tales of Empire Rome fr from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Tales of Empire Rome fr or simply click the Search feature and type in "Tales of Empire Rome fr". If it is installed on your PC the Tales of Empire Rome fr application will be found very quickly. When you click Tales of Empire Rome fr in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Tales of Empire Rome fr, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Tales of Empire Rome fr:
- The publisher is: http://www.boonty.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\BoontyGames\Tales of Empire Rome\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Tales of Empire Rome fr.
8. After removing Tales of Empire Rome fr, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Tales of Empire Rome fr that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Tales of Empire Rome fr with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Tales of Empire Rome fr by Boonty from your PC, we are not saying that Tales of Empire Rome fr by Boonty is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Tales of Empire Rome fr supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-10 09:32:10.750