Tales from the Borderlands
This web page is about Tales from the Borderlands for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Tales from the Borderlands from your computerTelltale Games
. More data about Telltale Games can be read here
. Click on http://www.telltalegames.com/talesfromtheborderlands/
to get more data about Tales from the Borderlands on Telltale Games's website. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Tales from the Borderlands directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Tales from the Borderlands. Borderlands.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 10.90 MB (11424704 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Tales from the Borderlands. They occupy about 11.39 MB (11942680
bytes) on disk.
- Borderlands.exe (10.90 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
Click on the links below for other Tales from the Borderlands versions:
Tales from the Borderlands has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.The files below were left behind on your disk by Tales from the Borderlands when you uninstall it:
Generally the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Steam\Tales from the Borderlands.url
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 330830
Tales from the Borderlands is a program offered by the software company Telltale Games. Some people try to remove it. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Tales from the Borderlands is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Tales from the Borderlands with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Tales from the Borderlands or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Tales from the Borderlands". If it is installed on your PC the Tales from the Borderlands program will be found very quickly. After you select Tales from the Borderlands in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Tales from the Borderlands, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Tales from the Borderlands:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.telltalegames.com/talesfromtheborderlands/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Tales from the Borderlands.
8. After uninstalling Tales from the Borderlands, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Tales from the Borderlands which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Tales from the Borderlands with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Tales from the Borderlands by Telltale Games from your PC, nor are we saying that Tales from the Borderlands by Telltale Games is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Tales from the Borderlands supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 09:24:41.037