Tales from the Borderlands
This web page is about Tales from the Borderlands for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Tales from the Borderlands from your systemTelltale Games
. More data about Telltale Games can be read here
. Click on http://www.telltalegames.com/talesfromtheborderlands/
to get more data about Tales from the Borderlands on Telltale Games's website. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Tales from the Borderlands directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Tales from the Borderlands. Borderlands.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 10.90 MB (11424704 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Tales from the Borderlands. They occupy about 11.39 MB (11942680
bytes) on disk.
- Borderlands.exe (10.90 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
Click on the links below for other Tales from the Borderlands versions:
Tales from the Borderlands has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry that is not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 330830
Tales from the Borderlands is an application released by the software company Telltale Games. Frequently, users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Tales from the Borderlands is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Tales from the Borderlands from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Tales from the Borderlands or simply click the Search feature and type in "Tales from the Borderlands". If it exists on your system the Tales from the Borderlands program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Tales from the Borderlands in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Tales from the Borderlands, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Tales from the Borderlands:
- The software company is: http://www.telltalegames.com/talesfromtheborderlands/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Tales from the Borderlands.
8. After uninstalling Tales from the Borderlands, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Tales from the Borderlands that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Tales from the Borderlands with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Tales from the Borderlands by Telltale Games from your computer, we are not saying that Tales from the Borderlands by Telltale Games is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Tales from the Borderlands in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 09:24:41.037