Tale Stars Screensaver
Tale Stars Screensaver is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Tale Stars Screensaver from your PCScreenJazz
. You can read more on ScreenJazz or check for application updates here
. You can see more info on Tale Stars Screensaver at http://www.ScreenJazz.com
. Tale Stars Screensaver is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ScreenJazz\Tale Stars Screensaver directory, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Tale Stars Screensaver is C:\Program Files (x86)\ScreenJazz\Tale Stars Screensaver\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 113.71 KB (116434 bytes) on disk and is titled uninst.exe.
The executable files below are part of Tale Stars Screensaver. They occupy about 113.71 KB (116434
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to Tale Stars Screensaver version 1.0
Tale Stars Screensaver is an application by ScreenJazz. Frequently, computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Tale Stars Screensaver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Tale Stars Screensaver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Tale Stars Screensaver or simply click the Search feature and type in "Tale Stars Screensaver". The Tale Stars Screensaver program will be found very quickly. After you select Tale Stars Screensaver in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Tale Stars Screensaver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Tale Stars Screensaver:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ScreenJazz.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ScreenJazz\Tale Stars Screensaver\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Tale Stars Screensaver.
8. After uninstalling Tale Stars Screensaver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Tale Stars Screensaver that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Tale Stars Screensaver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Tale Stars Screensaver by ScreenJazz from your computer, we are not saying that Tale Stars Screensaver by ScreenJazz is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Tale Stars Screensaver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-04-02 19:15:01.967