This page is about Takeoff Live for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Takeoff Live from your computere Job Cost LLC
. More information on e Job Cost LLC can be found here
. More info about the application Takeoff Live can be found at http://www.takeofflive.com
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Takeoff Live directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Takeoff Live is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Takeoff Live\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files (x86)\Takeoff Live\Uninstall\uninstall.xml". Takeofflive.exe is the Takeoff Live's primary executable file and it occupies about 4.74 MB (4968448 bytes) on disk.
Takeoff Live installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 20.29 MB (21276151
bytes) on disk.
- Get started with takeoff live in 10 minutes.exe (14.99 MB)
- Takeofflive.exe (4.74 MB)
- tklreset.exe (10.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (567.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Takeoff Live version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find here a few links to other Takeoff Live releases:
Takeoff Live is an application by e Job Cost LLC. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this program. This is hard because doing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Takeoff Live is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Takeoff Live from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Takeoff Live or simply click the Search field and type in "Takeoff Live". The Takeoff Live app will be found automatically. When you select Takeoff Live in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Takeoff Live, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Takeoff Live:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.takeofflive.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Takeoff Live\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files (x86)\Takeoff Live\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Takeoff Live.
8. After removing Takeoff Live, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Takeoff Live that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Takeoff Live using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Takeoff Live by e Job Cost LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that Takeoff Live by e Job Cost LLC is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Takeoff Live in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-06 06:25:25.063