TakeScreen Lite 2.1
TakeScreen Lite 2.1 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall TakeScreen Lite 2.1 from your systemTakeScreen
. More information on TakeScreen can be seen here
. Further information about TakeScreen Lite 2.1 can be seen at http://www.takescreen.com/
. TakeScreen Lite 2.1 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\TakeScreen Lite directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can remove TakeScreen Lite 2.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\TakeScreen Lite\unins000.exe". Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. TakeScreen Lite 2.1's main file takes around 159.50 KB (163328 bytes) and is named takescreen-lite.exe.
TakeScreen Lite 2.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 905.84 KB (927578
bytes) on disk.
- final.exe (42.50 KB)
- takescreen-lite.exe (159.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (703.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.1
of TakeScreen Lite 2.1.
TakeScreen Lite 2.1 is a program released by the software company TakeScreen. Sometimes, users try to erase this application. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to erase TakeScreen Lite 2.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete TakeScreen Lite 2.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate TakeScreen Lite 2.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TakeScreen Lite 2.1". The TakeScreen Lite 2.1 application will be found automatically. When you select TakeScreen Lite 2.1 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding TakeScreen Lite 2.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TakeScreen Lite 2.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.takescreen.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\TakeScreen Lite\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TakeScreen Lite 2.1.
8. After removing TakeScreen Lite 2.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of TakeScreen Lite 2.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TakeScreen Lite 2.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall TakeScreen Lite 2.1 by TakeScreen from your PC, we are not saying that TakeScreen Lite 2.1 by TakeScreen is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall TakeScreen Lite 2.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-16 18:27:53.387