You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove TakeOwnershipEx for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall TakeOwnershipEx from your systemhttp://winaero.com
. Further information on http://winaero.com can be seen here
. Click on http://winaero.com
to get more details about TakeOwnershipEx on http://winaero.com's website. Usually the TakeOwnershipEx program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TakeOwnershipEx directory, depending on the user's option during install. TakeOwnershipEx's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\TakeOwnershipEx\uninst.exe. TakeOwnershipEx's main file takes about 254.50 KB (260608 bytes) and is named TakeOwnershipEx.exe.
The following executables are installed along with TakeOwnershipEx. They occupy about 401.67 KB (411311
bytes) on disk.
- TakeOwnershipEx.exe (254.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (147.17 KB)
The current web page applies to TakeOwnershipEx version 22.214.171.124
only. Click on the links below for other TakeOwnershipEx versions:
TakeOwnershipEx has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall TakeOwnershipEx:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove TakeOwnershipEx:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TakeOwnershipEx
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TakeOwnershipEx\readme.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TakeOwnershipEx\ru-RU\TakeOwnershipEx.resources.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TakeOwnershipEx\TakeOwnershipEx.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TakeOwnershipEx\uninst.exe
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\TakeOwnershipEx\TakeOwnershipEx.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\TakeOwnershipEx\TakeOwnershipEx.exe.FriendlyAppName
TakeOwnershipEx is an application released by http://winaero.com. Some people try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase TakeOwnershipEx is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete TakeOwnershipEx from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate TakeOwnershipEx or simply activate the Search field and type in "TakeOwnershipEx". If it is installed on your PC the TakeOwnershipEx program will be found very quickly. After you click TakeOwnershipEx in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about TakeOwnershipEx, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TakeOwnershipEx:
- The publisher is: http://winaero.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TakeOwnershipEx\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TakeOwnershipEx.
8. After removing TakeOwnershipEx, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong TakeOwnershipEx that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TakeOwnershipEx using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove TakeOwnershipEx by http://winaero.com from your PC, nor are we saying that TakeOwnershipEx by http://winaero.com is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove TakeOwnershipEx in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 02:01:55.940