Take7 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Take7 from your computer3H Holdings Ltd.
. You can find out more on 3H Holdings Ltd. or check for application updates here
. More info about the program Take7 can be found at http://www.take7music.com
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Take7 folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for Take7 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Take7\unins000.exe. Take7.exe is the Take7's main executable file and it takes close to 17.38 MB (18224920 bytes) on disk.
Take7 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 19.34 MB (20282976
bytes) on disk.
- Take7.exe (17.38 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- Take7URLHandler.exe (419.77 KB)
- Take7URLHandlerInstaller.exe (438.27 KB)
This page is about Take7 version 0.8.6.515
alone. You can find here a few links to other Take7 releases:
Take7 is an application by 3H Holdings Ltd.. Sometimes, people try to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Take7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Take7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Take7 or simply click the Search field and type in "Take7". If it exists on your system the Take7 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Take7 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Take7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Take7:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.take7music.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Take7\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Take7.
8. After removing Take7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Take7 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Take7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Take7 by 3H Holdings Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that Take7 by 3H Holdings Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Take7 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-26 22:29:21.440