This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Tajweed for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Tajweed from your PCBayanElm
. You can find out more on BayanElm or check for application updates here
. You can read more about on Tajweed at www.elquran.ir
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BayanElm directory (same installation drive as Windows). Tajweed's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\BayanElm\Tajweed_18816.exe. Tajweed.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 350.71 MB (367747061 bytes) on disk.
Tajweed installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 351.25 MB (368314973
bytes) on disk.
- Tajweed.exe (350.71 MB)
- Tajweed_18816.exe (554.60 KB)
The current page applies to Tajweed version 2.0
Tajweed is an application offered by the software company BayanElm. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to remove Tajweed is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Tajweed using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Tajweed or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Tajweed". If it exists on your system the Tajweed application will be found automatically. After you click Tajweed in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Tajweed, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Tajweed:
- The web site of the program is: www.elquran.ir
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BayanElm\Tajweed_18816.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Tajweed.
8. After removing Tajweed, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Tajweed which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Tajweed using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Tajweed by BayanElm from your computer, nor are we saying that Tajweed by BayanElm is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Tajweed in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-13 14:52:38.640