Tajemnica Mary Celeste
Tajemnica Mary Celeste is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Tajemnica Mary Celeste from your computerAlawar Entertainment Inc.
. You can find out more on Alawar Entertainment Inc. or check for application updates here
. Tajemnica Mary Celeste is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Alawar.pl\The Mystery Of The Mary Celeste directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full command line for removing Tajemnica Mary Celeste is C:\Program Files\Alawar.pl\The Mystery Of The Mary Celeste\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.40 MB (1467720 bytes) on disk and is named Mary Celeste.exe.
Tajemnica Mary Celeste installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.76 MB (3937539
bytes) on disk.
- Mary Celeste.exe (1.40 MB)
- Mary Celeste.wrp.exe (2.00 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (363.93 KB)
Tajemnica Mary Celeste is a program by Alawar Entertainment Inc.. Frequently, people decide to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Tajemnica Mary Celeste is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Tajemnica Mary Celeste using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Tajemnica Mary Celeste or simply activate the Search field and type in "Tajemnica Mary Celeste". If it exists on your system the Tajemnica Mary Celeste program will be found very quickly. After you click Tajemnica Mary Celeste in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Tajemnica Mary Celeste, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Tajemnica Mary Celeste.
8. After removing Tajemnica Mary Celeste, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Tajemnica Mary Celeste that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Tajemnica Mary Celeste with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Tajemnica Mary Celeste by Alawar Entertainment Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Tajemnica Mary Celeste by Alawar Entertainment Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Tajemnica Mary Celeste supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-14 16:45:48.023