This page contains complete information on how to remove Taiga for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Taiga from your PCerengy
. Further information on erengy can be found here
. Click on http://taiga.erengy.com
to get more data about Taiga on erengy's website. Taiga is commonly set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Taiga directory, regulated by the user's choice. You can remove Taiga by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Taiga\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled Taiga.exe and occupies 1.41 MB (1481728 bytes).
Taiga contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.30 MB (2412615
bytes) on disk.
- Taiga.exe (1.41 MB)
- TaigaSetup.exe (818.82 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (90.25 KB)
This page is about Taiga version 1.1
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Taiga:
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove Taiga.Folders remaining:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Taiga:
- C:\Users\Default.Default-PC\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Taiga
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Users\Default.Default-PC\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Taiga\Uninstall.lnk
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
Taiga is an application by the software company erengy. Some users try to erase this application. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Taiga is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Taiga from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Taiga or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Taiga". The Taiga app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Taiga in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Taiga, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Taiga:
- The software company is: http://taiga.erengy.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Taiga\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Taiga.
8. After removing Taiga, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Taiga which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Taiga with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Taiga by erengy from your computer, nor are we saying that Taiga by erengy is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Taiga in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-22 22:54:44.413