TagScanner 6.1.3 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall TagScanner 6.1.3 from your systemlrepacks.ru
. Open here
where you can find out more on lrepacks.ru. More information about the application TagScanner 6.1.3 can be found at http://www.xdlab.ru/
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TagScanner folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove TagScanner 6.1.3 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\TagScanner\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Tagscan.exe is the TagScanner 6.1.3's primary executable file and it occupies circa 7.65 MB (8019456 bytes) on disk.
TagScanner 6.1.3 contains of the executables below. They take 8.55 MB (8965462
bytes) on disk.
- Tagscan.exe (7.65 MB)
- unins000.exe (923.83 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.1.3
of TagScanner 6.1.3.
TagScanner 6.1.3 is a program released by lrepacks.ru. Some computer users want to remove it. This can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to remove TagScanner 6.1.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove TagScanner 6.1.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate TagScanner 6.1.3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TagScanner 6.1.3". If it exists on your system the TagScanner 6.1.3 application will be found very quickly. When you click TagScanner 6.1.3 in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about TagScanner 6.1.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TagScanner 6.1.3:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.xdlab.ru/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TagScanner\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove TagScanner 6.1.3.
8. After removing TagScanner 6.1.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong TagScanner 6.1.3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TagScanner 6.1.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall TagScanner 6.1.3 by lrepacks.ru from your computer, we are not saying that TagScanner 6.1.3 by lrepacks.ru is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TagScanner 6.1.3 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 03:34:22.583