TagScanner 6.0.9 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall TagScanner 6.0.9 from your PCSergey Serkov
. Go over here
for more information on Sergey Serkov. Click on http://www.xdlab.ru
to get more details about TagScanner 6.0.9 on Sergey Serkov's website. Usually the TagScanner 6.0.9 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\TagScanner directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove TagScanner 6.0.9 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\TagScanner\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Tagscan.exe is the TagScanner 6.0.9's primary executable file and it occupies about 3.67 MB (3849728 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of TagScanner 6.0.9. They occupy an average of 4.36 MB (4572325
bytes) on disk.
- Tagscan.exe (3.67 MB)
- unins000.exe (705.66 KB)
This info is about TagScanner 6.0.9 version 6.0.9
TagScanner 6.0.9 is an application marketed by the software company Sergey Serkov. Some computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to erase TagScanner 6.0.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall TagScanner 6.0.9 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate TagScanner 6.0.9 or simply click the Search feature and type in "TagScanner 6.0.9". If it is installed on your PC the TagScanner 6.0.9 application will be found automatically. After you select TagScanner 6.0.9 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about TagScanner 6.0.9, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TagScanner 6.0.9:
- The publisher is: http://www.xdlab.ru
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\TagScanner\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TagScanner 6.0.9.
8. After uninstalling TagScanner 6.0.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of TagScanner 6.0.9 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TagScanner 6.0.9 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall TagScanner 6.0.9 by Sergey Serkov from your computer, we are not saying that TagScanner 6.0.9 by Sergey Serkov is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall TagScanner 6.0.9 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-29 12:30:47.900