This info is about TagScanner 6.0.24 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall TagScanner 6.0.24 from your systemSergey Serkov
. More information on Sergey Serkov can be seen here
. Click on http://www.xdlab.ru
to get more details about TagScanner 6.0.24 on Sergey Serkov's website. TagScanner 6.0.24 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TagScanner directory, subject to the user's decision. TagScanner 6.0.24's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\TagScanner\unins000.exe. Tagscan.exe is the TagScanner 6.0.24's main executable file and it occupies around 3.81 MB (3997184 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in TagScanner 6.0.24. They take 4.50 MB (4722341
bytes) on disk.
- Tagscan.exe (3.81 MB)
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
This web page is about TagScanner 6.0.24 version 6.0.24
TagScanner 6.0.24 is an application offered by Sergey Serkov. Some people want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to remove TagScanner 6.0.24 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall TagScanner 6.0.24 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate TagScanner 6.0.24 or simply activate the Search field and type in "TagScanner 6.0.24". If it is installed on your PC the TagScanner 6.0.24 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select TagScanner 6.0.24 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding TagScanner 6.0.24, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TagScanner 6.0.24:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.xdlab.ru
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TagScanner\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TagScanner 6.0.24.
8. After uninstalling TagScanner 6.0.24, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of TagScanner 6.0.24 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing TagScanner 6.0.24 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall TagScanner 6.0.24 by Sergey Serkov from your PC, nor are we saying that TagScanner 6.0.24 by Sergey Serkov is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TagScanner 6.0.24 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-16 19:01:11.927