TagScanner 5.1.649 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall TagScanner 5.1.649 from your computerSergey Serkov
. Go over here
for more information on Sergey Serkov. You can get more details about TagScanner 5.1.649 at http://www.xdlab.ru
. TagScanner 5.1.649 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\TagScanner directory, subject to the user's choice. You can remove TagScanner 5.1.649 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\TagScanner\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled Tagscan.exe and occupies 3.25 MB (3409920 bytes).
TagScanner 5.1.649 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.94 MB (4127905
bytes) on disk.
- Tagscan.exe (3.25 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
This web page is about TagScanner 5.1.649 version 5.1.649
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall TagScanner 5.1.649.Files remaining:
TagScanner 5.1.649 is a program by the software company Sergey Serkov. Some users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to uninstall TagScanner 5.1.649 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete TagScanner 5.1.649 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate TagScanner 5.1.649 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TagScanner 5.1.649". If it exists on your system the TagScanner 5.1.649 app will be found automatically. After you click TagScanner 5.1.649 in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about TagScanner 5.1.649, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TagScanner 5.1.649:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.xdlab.ru
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TagScanner\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TagScanner 5.1.649.
8. After removing TagScanner 5.1.649, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of TagScanner 5.1.649 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TagScanner 5.1.649 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove TagScanner 5.1.649 by Sergey Serkov from your computer, nor are we saying that TagScanner 5.1.649 by Sergey Serkov is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove TagScanner 5.1.649 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-03 06:33:07.240