TagScanner 5.1.649 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall TagScanner 5.1.649 from your computerSergey Serkov
. Go over here
for more information on Sergey Serkov. You can get more details about TagScanner 5.1.649 at http://www.xdlab.ru
. TagScanner 5.1.649 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\TagScanner directory, subject to the user's choice. You can remove TagScanner 5.1.649 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\TagScanner\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled Tagscan.exe and occupies 3.25 MB (3409920 bytes).
TagScanner 5.1.649 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.94 MB (4127905
bytes) on disk.
- Tagscan.exe (3.25 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
This web page is about TagScanner 5.1.649 version 5.1.649
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall TagScanner 5.1.649.Files remaining:
TagScanner 5.1.649 is a program by the software company Sergey Serkov. Some users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to uninstall TagScanner 5.1.649 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete TagScanner 5.1.649 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find TagScanner 5.1.649 or simply click the Search feature and type in "TagScanner 5.1.649". If it is installed on your PC the TagScanner 5.1.649 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select TagScanner 5.1.649 in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about TagScanner 5.1.649, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TagScanner 5.1.649:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.xdlab.ru
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TagScanner\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TagScanner 5.1.649.
8. After removing TagScanner 5.1.649, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of TagScanner 5.1.649 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TagScanner 5.1.649 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove TagScanner 5.1.649 by Sergey Serkov from your computer, nor are we saying that TagScanner 5.1.649 by Sergey Serkov is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove TagScanner 5.1.649 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-03 06:33:07.240