You can find on this page details on how to remove TagScanner 5.1.638 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall TagScanner 5.1.638 from your systemSergey Serkov
. Go over here
for more info on Sergey Serkov. More data about the program TagScanner 5.1.638 can be found at http://www.xdlab.ru
. TagScanner 5.1.638 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TagScanner directory, subject to the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\TagScanner\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove TagScanner 5.1.638. TagScanner 5.1.638's primary file takes about 3.24 MB (3400192 bytes) and its name is Tagscan.exe.
TagScanner 5.1.638 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.93 MB (4118177
bytes) on disk.
- Tagscan.exe (3.24 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.1.638
of TagScanner 5.1.638.
TagScanner 5.1.638 is an application marketed by the software company Sergey Serkov. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to remove TagScanner 5.1.638 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall TagScanner 5.1.638 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find TagScanner 5.1.638 or simply click the Search feature and type in "TagScanner 5.1.638". The TagScanner 5.1.638 application will be found very quickly. When you select TagScanner 5.1.638 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding TagScanner 5.1.638, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TagScanner 5.1.638:
- The publisher is: http://www.xdlab.ru
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TagScanner\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TagScanner 5.1.638.
8. After removing TagScanner 5.1.638, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong TagScanner 5.1.638 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TagScanner 5.1.638 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall TagScanner 5.1.638 by Sergey Serkov from your PC, nor are we saying that TagScanner 5.1.638 by Sergey Serkov is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TagScanner 5.1.638 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-06 20:16:37.230