TagScanner 5.1.635 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall TagScanner 5.1.635 from your PCSergey Serkov
. Check out here
for more details on Sergey Serkov. Please open http://www.xdlab.ru
if you want to read more on TagScanner 5.1.635 on Sergey Serkov's web page. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TagScanner directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove TagScanner 5.1.635 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\TagScanner\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled Tagscan.exe and its approximative size is 3.22 MB (3380224 bytes).
TagScanner 5.1.635 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.91 MB (4097013
bytes) on disk.
- Tagscan.exe (3.22 MB)
- unins000.exe (699.99 KB)
The current web page applies to TagScanner 5.1.635 version 5.1.635
TagScanner 5.1.635 is a program marketed by Sergey Serkov. Some computer users choose to uninstall this program. This is hard because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall TagScanner 5.1.635 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall TagScanner 5.1.635 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate TagScanner 5.1.635 or simply click the Search field and type in "TagScanner 5.1.635". If it exists on your system the TagScanner 5.1.635 application will be found automatically. When you select TagScanner 5.1.635 in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about TagScanner 5.1.635, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TagScanner 5.1.635:
- The software company is: http://www.xdlab.ru
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TagScanner\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TagScanner 5.1.635.
8. After removing TagScanner 5.1.635, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong TagScanner 5.1.635 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TagScanner 5.1.635 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall TagScanner 5.1.635 by Sergey Serkov from your PC, nor are we saying that TagScanner 5.1.635 by Sergey Serkov is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TagScanner 5.1.635 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-27 20:47:14.670