TagRunner 2.0 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall TagRunner 2.0 from your computerRapidSolution Software AG
. Check out here
for more details on RapidSolution Software AG. You can get more details on TagRunner 2.0 at http://www.tagrunner.com/
. TagRunner 2.0 is typically set up in the C:\Programme\TagRunner folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling TagRunner 2.0 is C:\Programme\TagRunner\.\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called TagRunner.exe and it has a size of 1.40 MB (1470464 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in TagRunner 2.0. They occupy 2.05 MB (2151420
bytes) on disk.
- TagRunner.exe (1.40 MB)
- unins000.exe (665.00 KB)
The current web page applies to TagRunner 2.0 version 2.0
TagRunner 2.0 is a program released by RapidSolution Software AG. Some users try to remove this program. This is difficult because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to remove TagRunner 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove TagRunner 2.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate TagRunner 2.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "TagRunner 2.0". The TagRunner 2.0 program will be found automatically. When you click TagRunner 2.0 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding TagRunner 2.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TagRunner 2.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.tagrunner.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Programme\TagRunner\.\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TagRunner 2.0.
8. After removing TagRunner 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong TagRunner 2.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TagRunner 2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall TagRunner 2.0 by RapidSolution Software AG from your computer, we are not saying that TagRunner 2.0 by RapidSolution Software AG is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TagRunner 2.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-30 20:06:31.670