Tag and M3U v1.7
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Tag and M3U v1.7 for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Tag and M3U v1.7 from your computer777Soft
. Check out here
where you can find out more on 777Soft. Detailed information about Tag and M3U v1.7 can be seen at http://www.777soft.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\TagM3U folder (same installation drive as Windows). Tag and M3U v1.7's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\TagM3U\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file has a size of 947.00 KB (969728 bytes) on disk and is called tagm3u.exe.
The executable files below are part of Tag and M3U v1.7. They occupy about 1,022.45 KB (1046985
bytes) on disk.
- tagm3u.exe (947.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (75.45 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 31.7
of Tag and M3U v1.7.
Tag and M3U v1.7 is an application released by 777Soft. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall it. This is difficult because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Tag and M3U v1.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Tag and M3U v1.7 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Tag and M3U v1.7 or simply click the Search field and type in "Tag and M3U v1.7". If it exists on your system the Tag and M3U v1.7 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Tag and M3U v1.7 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Tag and M3U v1.7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Tag and M3U v1.7:
- The publisher is: http://www.777soft.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\TagM3U\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Tag and M3U v1.7.
8. After uninstalling Tag and M3U v1.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Tag and M3U v1.7 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Tag and M3U v1.7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Tag and M3U v1.7 by 777Soft from your PC, nor are we saying that Tag and M3U v1.7 by 777Soft is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Tag and M3U v1.7 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-17 02:27:48.220