Tag&Rename 3.7.5 beta 1
This page contains complete information on how to remove Tag&Rename 3.7.5 beta 1 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Tag&Rename 3.7.5 beta 1 from your PCSoftpointer Inc
. More information on Softpointer Inc can be found here
. You can get more details about Tag&Rename 3.7.5 beta 1 at http://www.softpointer.com/
. Tag&Rename 3.7.5 beta 1 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TagRename directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for removing Tag&Rename 3.7.5 beta 1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\TagRename\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named TagRename.exe and occupies 10.07 MB (10558048 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside Tag&Rename 3.7.5 beta 1. They take about 11.19 MB (11733984
bytes) on disk.
- TagRename.exe (10.07 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.7.51
of Tag&Rename 3.7.5 beta 1.
A considerable amount of files, folders and registry entries can not be deleted when you are trying to remove Tag&Rename 3.7.5 beta 1 from your computer.Registry that is not uninstalled:
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
Tag&Rename 3.7.5 beta 1 is an application by the software company Softpointer Inc. Frequently, users try to remove this application. This is hard because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove Tag&Rename 3.7.5 beta 1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Tag&Rename 3.7.5 beta 1 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Tag&Rename 3.7.5 beta 1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Tag&Rename 3.7.5 beta 1". If it exists on your system the Tag&Rename 3.7.5 beta 1 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Tag&Rename 3.7.5 beta 1 in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Tag&Rename 3.7.5 beta 1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Tag&Rename 3.7.5 beta 1:
- The publisher is: http://www.softpointer.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TagRename\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Tag&Rename 3.7.5 beta 1.
8. After uninstalling Tag&Rename 3.7.5 beta 1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Tag&Rename 3.7.5 beta 1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Tag&Rename 3.7.5 beta 1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Tag&Rename 3.7.5 beta 1 by Softpointer Inc from your PC, nor are we saying that Tag&Rename 3.7.5 beta 1 by Softpointer Inc is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Tag&Rename 3.7.5 beta 1 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 15:38:23.983