Tag&Rename 3.7 beta 3
You can find below details on how to uninstall Tag&Rename 3.7 beta 3 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Tag&Rename 3.7 beta 3 from your computerSoftpointer Inc
. You can read more on Softpointer Inc or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.softpointer.com/
to get more facts about Tag&Rename 3.7 beta 3 on Softpointer Inc's website. Tag&Rename 3.7 beta 3 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\TagRename folder, regulated by the user's option. C:\Program Files\TagRename\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Tag&Rename 3.7 beta 3. TagRename.exe is the Tag&Rename 3.7 beta 3's main executable file and it occupies circa 9.84 MB (10322016 bytes) on disk.
Tag&Rename 3.7 beta 3 contains of the executables below. They occupy 11.10 MB (11639488
bytes) on disk.
- Patch.exe (137.50 KB)
- TagRename.exe (9.84 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.73
of Tag&Rename 3.7 beta 3.
Tag&Rename 3.7 beta 3 is a program offered by Softpointer Inc. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Tag&Rename 3.7 beta 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Tag&Rename 3.7 beta 3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Tag&Rename 3.7 beta 3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Tag&Rename 3.7 beta 3". If it is installed on your PC the Tag&Rename 3.7 beta 3 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Tag&Rename 3.7 beta 3 in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Tag&Rename 3.7 beta 3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Tag&Rename 3.7 beta 3:
- The publisher is: http://www.softpointer.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TagRename\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Tag&Rename 3.7 beta 3.
8. After removing Tag&Rename 3.7 beta 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Tag&Rename 3.7 beta 3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Tag&Rename 3.7 beta 3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Tag&Rename 3.7 beta 3 by Softpointer Inc from your PC, we are not saying that Tag&Rename 3.7 beta 3 by Softpointer Inc is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Tag&Rename 3.7 beta 3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-06 08:01:11.420