You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Tactical Intervention for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Tactical Intervention from your systemFIX Korea
. More info about FIX Korea can be seen here
. More data about the app Tactical Intervention can be seen at http://www.tactical-intervention.com/
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\TacticalIntervention directory (same installation drive as Windows). Tactical Intervention's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. DXSETUP.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 505.84 KB (517976 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Tactical Intervention. They occupy about 15.04 MB (15767656
bytes) on disk.
- tacint.exe (724.50 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- oalinst.exe (790.52 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
Tactical Intervention is a program released by the software company FIX Korea. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this program. This can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to erase Tactical Intervention is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Tactical Intervention with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Tactical Intervention or simply click the Search field and type in "Tactical Intervention". The Tactical Intervention application will be found very quickly. After you click Tactical Intervention in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Tactical Intervention, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Tactical Intervention:
- The software company is: http://www.tactical-intervention.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Tactical Intervention.
8. After uninstalling Tactical Intervention, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Tactical Intervention that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Tactical Intervention with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Tactical Intervention by FIX Korea from your computer, we are not saying that Tactical Intervention by FIX Korea is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Tactical Intervention in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-30 03:42:03.103