This page is about Tachyon Project for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Tachyon Project from your systemGameTop Pte. Ltd.
. Open here
where you can read more on GameTop Pte. Ltd.. More data about the program Tachyon Project can be found at http://www.GameTop.com/
. Tachyon Project is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\GameTop.com\Tachyon Project directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. Tachyon Project's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\GameTop.com\Tachyon Project\unins000.exe. game-shell.exe is the Tachyon Project's main executable file and it occupies approximately 740.38 KB (758152 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Tachyon Project. They occupy 17.14 MB (17968341
bytes) on disk.
- desktop.exe (91.00 KB)
- game-shell.exe (740.38 KB)
- game.exe (577.38 KB)
- Tachyon.exe (15.07 MB)
- unins000.exe (705.66 KB)
The current page applies to Tachyon Project version 1.0
Tachyon Project is a program offered by the software company GameTop Pte. Ltd.. Sometimes, users decide to erase this application. This can be efortful because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Tachyon Project is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Tachyon Project from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Tachyon Project or simply click the Search field and type in "Tachyon Project". If it is installed on your PC the Tachyon Project program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Tachyon Project in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Tachyon Project, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Tachyon Project:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.GameTop.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GameTop.com\Tachyon Project\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Tachyon Project.
8. After uninstalling Tachyon Project, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Tachyon Project that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Tachyon Project with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Tachyon Project by GameTop Pte. Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that Tachyon Project by GameTop Pte. Ltd. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Tachyon Project in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-10 23:59:58.260