Tachyon Project is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Tachyon Project from your computerMyPlayCity, Inc.
. More information on MyPlayCity, Inc. can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.MyPlayCity.com/
if you want to read more on Tachyon Project on MyPlayCity, Inc.'s page. Usually the Tachyon Project application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPlayCity.com\Tachyon Project folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Tachyon Project is C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPlayCity.com\Tachyon Project\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. Tachyon Project's main file takes around 2.91 MB (3047856 bytes) and is called Tachyon Project.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Tachyon Project. They take about 24.04 MB (25210065
bytes) on disk.
- 2_GameName.exe (2.35 MB)
- engine.exe (15.07 MB)
- game.exe (126.00 KB)
- Tachyon Project.exe (2.91 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.66 KB)
The current web page applies to Tachyon Project version 1.0
Tachyon Project is an application offered by MyPlayCity, Inc.. Frequently, people decide to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Tachyon Project is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Tachyon Project using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Tachyon Project or simply activate the Search field and type in "Tachyon Project". If it is installed on your PC the Tachyon Project program will be found automatically. When you select Tachyon Project in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Tachyon Project, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Tachyon Project:
- The software company is: http://www.MyPlayCity.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPlayCity.com\Tachyon Project\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Tachyon Project.
8. After uninstalling Tachyon Project, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Tachyon Project which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Tachyon Project with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Tachyon Project by MyPlayCity, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Tachyon Project by MyPlayCity, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Tachyon Project in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 20:02:37.250