Tabster 1.5.1 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Tabster 1.5.1 from your computerNate Shoffner
. Further information on Nate Shoffner can be found here
. More details about Tabster 1.5.1 can be found at http://www.nateshoffner.tk
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Tabster directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Tabster 1.5.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Tabster\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 363.50 KB (372224 bytes) on disk and is named Tabster.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Tabster 1.5.1. They take 579.35 KB (593256
bytes) on disk.
- Tabster.exe (363.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (215.85 KB)
This info is about Tabster 1.5.1 version 1.5.1
Tabster 1.5.1 is a program released by Nate Shoffner. Frequently, people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Tabster 1.5.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Tabster 1.5.1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Tabster 1.5.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "Tabster 1.5.1". If it exists on your system the Tabster 1.5.1 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Tabster 1.5.1 in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Tabster 1.5.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Tabster 1.5.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.nateshoffner.tk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Tabster\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Tabster 1.5.1.
8. After uninstalling Tabster 1.5.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Tabster 1.5.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Tabster 1.5.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Tabster 1.5.1 by Nate Shoffner from your PC, nor are we saying that Tabster 1.5.1 by Nate Shoffner is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Tabster 1.5.1 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-24 18:19:47.080