Tabster 1.5.1 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Tabster 1.5.1 from your computerNate Shoffner
. Further information on Nate Shoffner can be found here
. More details about Tabster 1.5.1 can be found at http://www.nateshoffner.tk
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Tabster directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Tabster 1.5.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Tabster\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 363.50 KB (372224 bytes) on disk and is named Tabster.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Tabster 1.5.1. They take 579.35 KB (593256
bytes) on disk.
- Tabster.exe (363.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (215.85 KB)
This info is about Tabster 1.5.1 version 1.5.1
Tabster 1.5.1 is a program released by Nate Shoffner. Frequently, people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Tabster 1.5.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Tabster 1.5.1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Tabster 1.5.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Tabster 1.5.1". If it is installed on your PC the Tabster 1.5.1 program will be found automatically. When you select Tabster 1.5.1 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Tabster 1.5.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Tabster 1.5.1:
- The software company is: http://www.nateshoffner.tk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Tabster\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Tabster 1.5.1.
8. After uninstalling Tabster 1.5.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Tabster 1.5.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Tabster 1.5.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Tabster 1.5.1 by Nate Shoffner from your PC, nor are we saying that Tabster 1.5.1 by Nate Shoffner is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Tabster 1.5.1 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 18:19:47.080