Tabs for Access
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Tabs for Access for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Tabs for Access from your PCAddin Technology Inc.
. Open here
where you can find out more on Addin Technology Inc.. More information about the software Tabs for Access can be found at http://www.extendoffice.com/
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Detong\Tabs for Access directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Tabs for Access is C:\Program Files\Detong\Tabs for Access\unins001.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 6.45 MB (6758648 bytes) on disk and is labeled TabsforAccessCenter.exe.
Tabs for Access is composed of the following executables which occupy 27.90 MB (29251489
bytes) on disk:
- ExtendOfficeChanger.exe (1,021.74 KB)
- TabsforAccessCenter.exe (6.45 MB)
- TabsforAccessCenter2013.exe (6.43 MB)
- unins001.exe (1.14 MB)
The current page applies to Tabs for Access version 12.00
only. You can find below info on other releases of Tabs for Access:
Tabs for Access is a program marketed by the software company Addin Technology Inc.. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. This is efortful because doing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to remove Tabs for Access is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Tabs for Access with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Tabs for Access or simply click the Search field and type in "Tabs for Access". If it exists on your system the Tabs for Access program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Tabs for Access in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Tabs for Access, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Tabs for Access:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.extendoffice.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Detong\Tabs for Access\unins001.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Tabs for Access.
8. After removing Tabs for Access, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Tabs for Access that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Tabs for Access with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Tabs for Access by Addin Technology Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Tabs for Access by Addin Technology Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Tabs for Access supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-17 12:11:25.890