You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Tablette Wacom for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Tablette Wacom from your systemWacom Technology Corp.
. Go over here
where you can read more on Wacom Technology Corp.. Click on http://www.wacom.com/
to get more facts about Tablette Wacom on Wacom Technology Corp.'s website. Tablette Wacom is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Tablet\Wacom\32 directory, subject to the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Tablette Wacom is C:\Program Files\Tablet\Wacom\32\Remove.exe /u. Tablette Wacom's primary file takes around 1.77 MB (1854656 bytes) and is named PrefUtil.exe.
Tablette Wacom installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 7.27 MB (7626409
bytes) on disk.
- LCDSettings.exe (1.40 MB)
- PrefUtil.exe (1.77 MB)
- Remove.exe (1.37 MB)
- WACADB.exe (490.92 KB)
- WacomDesktopCenter.exe (2.25 MB)
The current web page applies to Tablette Wacom version 6.3.152
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Tablette Wacom:
...click to view all...
Tablette Wacom is an application by Wacom Technology Corp.. Frequently, people want to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Tablette Wacom is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Tablette Wacom from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Tablette Wacom or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Tablette Wacom". The Tablette Wacom app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Tablette Wacom in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Tablette Wacom, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Tablette Wacom:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.wacom.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Tablet\Wacom\32\Remove.exe /u
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Tablette Wacom.
8. After uninstalling Tablette Wacom, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Tablette Wacom which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Tablette Wacom with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Tablette Wacom by Wacom Technology Corp. from your PC, we are not saying that Tablette Wacom by Wacom Technology Corp. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Tablette Wacom supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 18:07:11.040