TableScan Turbo v1.0.11
TableScan Turbo v1.0.11 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall TableScan Turbo v1.0.11 from your computerZandry, LLC
. More data about Zandry, LLC can be read here
. Click on http://www.tablescanturbo.com/
to get more details about TableScan Turbo v1.0.11 on Zandry, LLC's website. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TableScan Turbo directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling TableScan Turbo v1.0.11 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\TableScan Turbo\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. TableScan.exe is the TableScan Turbo v1.0.11's main executable file and it occupies around 4.99 MB (5236464 bytes) on disk.
TableScan Turbo v1.0.11 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 5.73 MB (6011918
bytes) on disk:
- EasyHook32Svc.exe (20.00 KB)
- EasyHook64Svc.exe (20.00 KB)
- FixAssemblyCache.exe (20.50 KB)
- TableScan.exe (4.99 MB)
- unins000.exe (696.78 KB)
The current web page applies to TableScan Turbo v1.0.11 version 1.0.11
TableScan Turbo v1.0.11 is a program marketed by the software company Zandry, LLC. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall it. This is difficult because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY solution to uninstall TableScan Turbo v1.0.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove TableScan Turbo v1.0.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find TableScan Turbo v1.0.11 or simply activate the Search field and type in "TableScan Turbo v1.0.11". The TableScan Turbo v1.0.11 app will be found automatically. After you click TableScan Turbo v1.0.11 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding TableScan Turbo v1.0.11, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TableScan Turbo v1.0.11:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.tablescanturbo.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\TableScan Turbo\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TableScan Turbo v1.0.11.
8. After uninstalling TableScan Turbo v1.0.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of TableScan Turbo v1.0.11 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing TableScan Turbo v1.0.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall TableScan Turbo v1.0.11 by Zandry, LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that TableScan Turbo v1.0.11 by Zandry, LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TableScan Turbo v1.0.11 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-22 02:59:27.223