TableScan Turbo v1.0.1
TableScan Turbo v1.0.1 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall TableScan Turbo v1.0.1 from your systemZandry, LLC
. Further information on Zandry, LLC can be found here
. More information about TableScan Turbo v1.0.1 can be seen at http://www.tablescanturbo.com/
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TableScan Turbo directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for TableScan Turbo v1.0.1 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\TableScan Turbo\unins000.exe". TableScan.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 5.06 MB (5309680 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with TableScan Turbo v1.0.1. They take about 5.80 MB (6085134
bytes) on disk.
- EasyHook32Svc.exe (20.00 KB)
- EasyHook64Svc.exe (20.00 KB)
- FixAssemblyCache.exe (20.50 KB)
- TableScan.exe (5.06 MB)
- unins000.exe (696.78 KB)
This data is about TableScan Turbo v1.0.1 version 1.0.1
TableScan Turbo v1.0.1 is a program released by the software company Zandry, LLC. Sometimes, people want to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to remove TableScan Turbo v1.0.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete TableScan Turbo v1.0.1 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate TableScan Turbo v1.0.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "TableScan Turbo v1.0.1". The TableScan Turbo v1.0.1 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click TableScan Turbo v1.0.1 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about TableScan Turbo v1.0.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TableScan Turbo v1.0.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.tablescanturbo.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\TableScan Turbo\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TableScan Turbo v1.0.1.
8. After removing TableScan Turbo v1.0.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong TableScan Turbo v1.0.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TableScan Turbo v1.0.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall TableScan Turbo v1.0.1 by Zandry, LLC from your PC, we are not saying that TableScan Turbo v1.0.1 by Zandry, LLC is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall TableScan Turbo v1.0.1 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-02-12 22:53:01.317