TZB iHolder 220.127.116.11
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove TZB iHolder 18.104.22.168 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall TZB iHolder 22.214.171.124 from your PCCloud Core
. Open here
for more info on Cloud Core. More details about TZB iHolder 126.96.36.199 can be seen at http://www.silveraegis.cn
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TZB\iHolder folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall TZB iHolder 188.8.131.52 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\TZB\iHolder\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. iHolderTZB.exe is the TZB iHolder 184.108.40.206's primary executable file and it occupies about 2.57 MB (2692752 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of TZB iHolder 220.127.116.11. They take an average of 5.89 MB (6181345
bytes) on disk.
- 193I_TZB.exe (525.99 KB)
- iHolderTZB.exe (2.57 MB)
- iHolderTZBUpdate.exe (1.69 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
The current web page applies to TZB iHolder 18.104.22.168 version 22.214.171.124
TZB iHolder 126.96.36.199 is an application released by Cloud Core. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall TZB iHolder 188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall TZB iHolder 184.108.40.206 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find TZB iHolder 220.127.116.11 or simply click the Search feature and type in "TZB iHolder 18.104.22.168". If it is installed on your PC the TZB iHolder 22.214.171.124 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select TZB iHolder 126.96.36.199 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about TZB iHolder 188.8.131.52, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TZB iHolder 184.108.40.206:
- The software company is: http://www.silveraegis.cn
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TZB\iHolder\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TZB iHolder 220.127.116.11.
8. After uninstalling TZB iHolder 18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of TZB iHolder 22.214.171.124 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing TZB iHolder 126.96.36.199 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall TZB iHolder 188.8.131.52 by Cloud Core from your computer, we are not saying that TZB iHolder 184.108.40.206 by Cloud Core is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TZB iHolder 220.127.116.11 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-12 08:54:07.313