This page contains thorough information on how to remove TXPolice 126.96.36.199 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall TXPolice 188.8.131.52 from your systemTian Xin, Inc.
. More info about Tian Xin, Inc. can be seen here
. More information about the software TXPolice 184.108.40.206 can be seen at http://www.dg178.net/
. Usually the TXPolice 220.127.116.11 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TXPolice directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\TXPolice\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove TXPolice 18.104.22.168. The application's main executable file is called unins000.exe and it has a size of 709.48 KB (726505 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in TXPolice 22.214.171.124. They occupy 8.09 MB (8483817
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (709.48 KB)
- XCC.exe (2.91 MB)
- XCN.exe (2.32 MB)
- XCP.exe (2.17 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of TXPolice 188.8.131.52.
TXPolice 184.108.40.206 is an application offered by Tian Xin, Inc.. Some computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to erase TXPolice 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall TXPolice 18.104.22.168 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find TXPolice 22.214.171.124 or simply click the Search field and type in "TXPolice 126.96.36.199". If it exists on your system the TXPolice 188.8.131.52 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click TXPolice 184.108.40.206 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding TXPolice 220.127.116.11, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TXPolice 18.104.22.168:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.dg178.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TXPolice\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove TXPolice 22.214.171.124.
8. After removing TXPolice 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of TXPolice 188.8.131.52 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TXPolice 184.108.40.206 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove TXPolice 220.127.116.11 by Tian Xin, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that TXPolice 18.104.22.168 by Tian Xin, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove TXPolice 22.214.171.124 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-01 08:04:52.473