TWINTECH UT40 Device Utilities
TWINTECH UT40 Device Utilities is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall TWINTECH UT40 Device Utilities from your systemTWINTECH
. Take a look here
for more details on TWINTECH. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TWINTECH\UT40 Device Utilities directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. TWINTECH UT40 Device Utilities's complete uninstall command line is RunDll32. The program's main executable file is called RTLRCtl.exe and its approximative size is 88.00 KB (90112 bytes).
TWINTECH UT40 Device Utilities contains of the executables below. They take 296.00 KB (303104
bytes) on disk.
- RTLRCtl.exe (88.00 KB)
- UinstRTL.exe (208.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of TWINTECH UT40 Device Utilities.
TWINTECH UT40 Device Utilities is an application offered by TWINTECH. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to uninstall TWINTECH UT40 Device Utilities is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall TWINTECH UT40 Device Utilities using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find TWINTECH UT40 Device Utilities or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TWINTECH UT40 Device Utilities". If it exists on your system the TWINTECH UT40 Device Utilities app will be found automatically. When you select TWINTECH UT40 Device Utilities in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding TWINTECH UT40 Device Utilities, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TWINTECH UT40 Device Utilities.
8. After removing TWINTECH UT40 Device Utilities, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong TWINTECH UT40 Device Utilities which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing TWINTECH UT40 Device Utilities using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall TWINTECH UT40 Device Utilities by TWINTECH from your computer, nor are we saying that TWINTECH UT40 Device Utilities by TWINTECH is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TWINTECH UT40 Device Utilities in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-13 23:01:36.303