TWAtomTime 1.2 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall TWAtomTime 1.2 from your computerThomas Wenzlaff
. You can read more on Thomas Wenzlaff or check for application updates here
. Further information about TWAtomTime 1.2 can be seen at http://www.wenzlaff.de
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TWAtomTime folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for removing TWAtomTime 1.2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\TWAtomTime\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. TWAtomTime.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 76.00 KB (77824 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of TWAtomTime 1.2. They occupy an average of 730.48 KB (748012
bytes) on disk.
- TWAtomTime.exe (76.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (654.48 KB)
The current page applies to TWAtomTime 1.2 version 1.2
TWAtomTime 1.2 is an application released by Thomas Wenzlaff. Frequently, users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to remove TWAtomTime 1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete TWAtomTime 1.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find TWAtomTime 1.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "TWAtomTime 1.2". The TWAtomTime 1.2 program will be found very quickly. When you select TWAtomTime 1.2 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about TWAtomTime 1.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TWAtomTime 1.2:
- The publisher is: http://www.wenzlaff.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TWAtomTime\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove TWAtomTime 1.2.
8. After uninstalling TWAtomTime 1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of TWAtomTime 1.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TWAtomTime 1.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove TWAtomTime 1.2 by Thomas Wenzlaff from your computer, nor are we saying that TWAtomTime 1.2 by Thomas Wenzlaff is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove TWAtomTime 1.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 10:33:30.617