This web page contains thorough information on how to remove TVR 4.7.2 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall TVR 4.7.2 from your computerAstrometa
. Open here
where you can find out more on Astrometa. TVR 4.7.2 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Astrometa\TVR\Uninstall\TVR directory, depending on the user's choice. You can remove TVR 4.7.2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Astrometa\TVR\Uninstall\TVR\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 462.50 KB (473600 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in TVR 4.7.2. They occupy 462.50 KB (473600
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (462.50 KB)
The current page applies to TVR 4.7.2 version 4.7.2
If you are manually uninstalling TVR 4.7.2 we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Frequently the following registry keys will not be removed:
TVR 4.7.2 is an application by Astrometa. Frequently, computer users decide to remove it. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to remove TVR 4.7.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete TVR 4.7.2 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate TVR 4.7.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TVR 4.7.2". If it is installed on your PC the TVR 4.7.2 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click TVR 4.7.2 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding TVR 4.7.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove TVR 4.7.2.
8. After uninstalling TVR 4.7.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong TVR 4.7.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TVR 4.7.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove TVR 4.7.2 by Astrometa from your computer, nor are we saying that TVR 4.7.2 by Astrometa is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove TVR 4.7.2 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 06:19:59.300