TVGOQuickPlayer is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall TVGOQuickPlayer from your PCMagyar Telekom Nyrt.
. Further information on Magyar Telekom Nyrt. can be seen here
. Please open https://www.tvgo.hu/
if you want to read more on TVGOQuickPlayer on Magyar Telekom Nyrt.'s page. Usually the TVGOQuickPlayer program is installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\TVGOQuickPlayer directory, depending on the user's option during install. TVGOQuickPlayer's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\TVGOQuickPlayer\unins000.exe. TVGOQuickPlayer.exe is the TVGOQuickPlayer's primary executable file and it takes circa 2.28 MB (2385664 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of TVGOQuickPlayer. They take about 48.27 MB (50616943
bytes) on disk.
- nw.exe (44.49 MB)
- TVGOQuickPlayer.exe (2.28 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.50 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of TVGOQuickPlayer. You can find here a few links to other TVGOQuickPlayer versions:
TVGOQuickPlayer is a program marketed by Magyar Telekom Nyrt.. Sometimes, people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to remove TVGOQuickPlayer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove TVGOQuickPlayer from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate TVGOQuickPlayer or simply activate the Search field and type in "TVGOQuickPlayer". The TVGOQuickPlayer program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select TVGOQuickPlayer in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about TVGOQuickPlayer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TVGOQuickPlayer:
- The web site of the program is: https://www.tvgo.hu/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\TVGOQuickPlayer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove TVGOQuickPlayer.
8. After uninstalling TVGOQuickPlayer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong TVGOQuickPlayer which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TVGOQuickPlayer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove TVGOQuickPlayer by Magyar Telekom Nyrt. from your PC, we are not saying that TVGOQuickPlayer by Magyar Telekom Nyrt. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove TVGOQuickPlayer supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-03-01 09:05:35.413