TV JOJ Media Player
This page contains thorough information on how to remove TV JOJ Media Player for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall TV JOJ Media Player from your PCMAC TV s.r.o.
. Open here
for more information on MAC TV s.r.o.. Click on http://www.joj.sk
to get more info about TV JOJ Media Player on MAC TV s.r.o.'s website. TV JOJ Media Player is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TV JOJ Media Player directory, depending on the user's option. TV JOJ Media Player's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\TV JOJ Media Player\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 1.43 MB (1496592 bytes) on disk and is called tvjojplayer.exe.
TV JOJ Media Player installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.75 MB (1830433
bytes) on disk.
- tvjojplayer.exe (1.43 MB)
- uninst.exe (326.02 KB)
The current page applies to TV JOJ Media Player version 22.214.171.124
TV JOJ Media Player is a program marketed by the software company MAC TV s.r.o.. Some users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to erase TV JOJ Media Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall TV JOJ Media Player from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find TV JOJ Media Player or simply click the Search field and type in "TV JOJ Media Player". The TV JOJ Media Player program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select TV JOJ Media Player in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding TV JOJ Media Player, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TV JOJ Media Player:
- The publisher is: http://www.joj.sk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TV JOJ Media Player\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove TV JOJ Media Player.
8. After removing TV JOJ Media Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of TV JOJ Media Player which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TV JOJ Media Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove TV JOJ Media Player by MAC TV s.r.o. from your computer, we are not saying that TV JOJ Media Player by MAC TV s.r.o. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove TV JOJ Media Player supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 17:19:20.570