TV-Browser 3.4.4-95-Beta1 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall TV-Browser 3.4.4-95-Beta1 from your systemTV-Browser Team
. More info about TV-Browser Team can be seen here
. More details about the software TV-Browser 3.4.4-95-Beta1 can be found at http://tvbrowser.org
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TV-Browser directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. TV-Browser 3.4.4-95-Beta1's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\TV-Browser\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 45.17 KB (46251 bytes) on disk and is titled tvbrowser.exe.
The executable files below are part of TV-Browser 3.4.4-95-Beta1. They take about 167.42 KB (171434
bytes) on disk.
- tvbrowser.exe (45.17 KB)
- tvbrowser_noDD.exe (44.67 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (77.58 KB)
The current page applies to TV-Browser 3.4.4-95-Beta1 version 3.4.4951
TV-Browser 3.4.4-95-Beta1 is a program marketed by TV-Browser Team. Sometimes, users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE action to erase TV-Browser 3.4.4-95-Beta1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove TV-Browser 3.4.4-95-Beta1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find TV-Browser 3.4.4-95-Beta1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "TV-Browser 3.4.4-95-Beta1". The TV-Browser 3.4.4-95-Beta1 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click TV-Browser 3.4.4-95-Beta1 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding TV-Browser 3.4.4-95-Beta1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TV-Browser 3.4.4-95-Beta1:
- The web site of the program is: http://tvbrowser.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TV-Browser\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TV-Browser 3.4.4-95-Beta1.
8. After removing TV-Browser 3.4.4-95-Beta1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of TV-Browser 3.4.4-95-Beta1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TV-Browser 3.4.4-95-Beta1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove TV-Browser 3.4.4-95-Beta1 by TV-Browser Team from your computer, we are not saying that TV-Browser 3.4.4-95-Beta1 by TV-Browser Team is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove TV-Browser 3.4.4-95-Beta1 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-03 13:49:06.373