This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall TUG for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall TUG from your systemNerd Kingdom
. You can read more on Nerd Kingdom or check for application updates here
. TUG is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Nerd Kingdom\TUG folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. TUG's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Nerd Kingdom\TUG\Uninstall.exe. tug_launcher.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 61.94 MB (64945152 bytes) on disk.
TUG is comprised of the following executables which occupy 154.08 MB (161564707
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- tug_launcher.exe (61.94 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (315.38 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x64_2012.exe (6.85 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
- vcredist_x86_2008.exe (1.74 MB)
- vcredist_x86_2008SP1.exe (4.02 MB)
- vcredist_x86_2012.exe (6.25 MB)
- TUG.exe (430.50 KB)
- TUG Generic Editor.exe (187.50 KB)
- ceed-0.8.0-win32-installer.exe (43.48 MB)
- TUG32.exe (389.00 KB)
- Tools.exe (9.21 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (524.84 KB)
Click on the links below for other TUG versions:
TUG is an application by Nerd Kingdom. Some people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall TUG is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove TUG from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate TUG or simply activate the Search field and type in "TUG". If it is installed on your PC the TUG program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click TUG in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about TUG, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TUG.
8. After removing TUG, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong TUG which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TUG using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove TUG by Nerd Kingdom from your PC, nor are we saying that TUG by Nerd Kingdom is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove TUG in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 03:46:59.120