TTM ABC Wave Radar 2.0
You can find on this page details on how to remove TTM ABC Wave Radar 2.0 for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall TTM ABC Wave Radar 2.0 from your computerTradeTheMarkets.com
. You can read more on TradeTheMarkets.com or check for application updates here
. More details about the app TTM ABC Wave Radar 2.0 can be found at http://www.TradeTheMarkets.com
. Usually the TTM ABC Wave Radar 2.0 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TradeTheMarkets\TTM ABC Wave Radar directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for TTM ABC Wave Radar 2.0 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\TradeTheMarkets\TTM ABC Wave Radar\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file is called unins000.exe and it has a size of 679.28 KB (695578 bytes).
The following executables are contained in TTM ABC Wave Radar 2.0. They take 679.28 KB (695578
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2.0
of TTM ABC Wave Radar 2.0.
TTM ABC Wave Radar 2.0 is an application marketed by the software company TradeTheMarkets.com. Some people try to remove it. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to remove TTM ABC Wave Radar 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete TTM ABC Wave Radar 2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find TTM ABC Wave Radar 2.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TTM ABC Wave Radar 2.0". The TTM ABC Wave Radar 2.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select TTM ABC Wave Radar 2.0 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about TTM ABC Wave Radar 2.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TTM ABC Wave Radar 2.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.TradeTheMarkets.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\TradeTheMarkets\TTM ABC Wave Radar\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TTM ABC Wave Radar 2.0.
8. After uninstalling TTM ABC Wave Radar 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong TTM ABC Wave Radar 2.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TTM ABC Wave Radar 2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall TTM ABC Wave Radar 2.0 by TradeTheMarkets.com from your computer, we are not saying that TTM ABC Wave Radar 2.0 by TradeTheMarkets.com is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall TTM ABC Wave Radar 2.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-13 22:13:12.780