TTClock 2.8 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall TTClock 2.8 from your computerChihiro Harada
. Open here
for more info on Chihiro Harada. Further information about TTClock 2.8 can be seen at http://chihiro718.jpn.org/
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\TTClock folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling TTClock 2.8 is C:\Program Files\TTClock\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled TTClock.exe and occupies 330.50 KB (338432 bytes).
The executables below are part of TTClock 2.8. They take an average of 2.91 MB (3049243
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TTClock.exe (330.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (47.78 KB)
- SkinBrowser.exe (929.50 KB)
- sntp.exe (54.50 KB)
- TTCTimer.exe (709.50 KB)
- TTCVCheck.exe (866.50 KB)
- WavPlayer.exe (39.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.8
of TTClock 2.8.
TTClock 2.8 is an application marketed by the software company Chihiro Harada. Some users try to uninstall it. This is difficult because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to uninstall TTClock 2.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete TTClock 2.8 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find TTClock 2.8 or simply click the Search feature and type in "TTClock 2.8". If it is installed on your PC the TTClock 2.8 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click TTClock 2.8 in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about TTClock 2.8, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TTClock 2.8:
- The software company is: http://chihiro718.jpn.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TTClock\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove TTClock 2.8.
8. After uninstalling TTClock 2.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong TTClock 2.8 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TTClock 2.8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove TTClock 2.8 by Chihiro Harada from your PC, we are not saying that TTClock 2.8 by Chihiro Harada is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove TTClock 2.8 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-23 22:29:43.147