TTClock 2.7 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall TTClock 2.7 from your systemChihiro Harada
. Take a look here
for more details on Chihiro Harada. Please open http://chihiro718.jpn.org/
if you want to read more on TTClock 2.7 on Chihiro Harada's website. TTClock 2.7 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\@ols\TTClock folder, regulated by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for TTClock 2.7 is C:\Program Files\@ols\TTClock\UninstUserName.exe. TTClock.exe is the TTClock 2.7's main executable file and it takes around 330.00 KB (337920 bytes) on disk.
TTClock 2.7 is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.91 MB (3047707
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- TTClock.exe (330.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (47.78 KB)
- SkinBrowser.exe (929.50 KB)
- sntp.exe (54.50 KB)
- TTCTimer.exe (708.50 KB)
- TTCVCheck.exe (866.50 KB)
- WavPlayer.exe (39.50 KB)
The current page applies to TTClock 2.7 version 2.7
Some files, folders and registry entries can not be deleted when you remove TTClock 2.7 from your PC.The files below were left behind on your disk by TTClock 2.7's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\☆Program UserName\TTClock\TTClock.exe
TTClock 2.7 is an application released by the software company Chihiro Harada. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. This is hard because doing this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall TTClock 2.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete TTClock 2.7 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find TTClock 2.7 or simply click the Search feature and type in "TTClock 2.7". The TTClock 2.7 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click TTClock 2.7 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding TTClock 2.7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TTClock 2.7:
- The web site of the application is: http://chihiro718.jpn.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\@ols\TTClock\UninstUserName.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove TTClock 2.7.
8. After removing TTClock 2.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong TTClock 2.7 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TTClock 2.7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove TTClock 2.7 by Chihiro Harada from your computer, we are not saying that TTClock 2.7 by Chihiro Harada is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove TTClock 2.7 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-06 02:25:47.110