TT iTAKE Engine v1.4.1
This web page contains complete information on how to remove TT iTAKE Engine v1.4.1 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall TT iTAKE Engine v1.4.1 from your systemThermaltake, Inc.
. You can read more on Thermaltake, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.thermaltake.com/home.aspx
to get more information about TT iTAKE Engine v1.4.1 on Thermaltake, Inc.'s website. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Tt\iTAKE folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for TT iTAKE Engine v1.4.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Tt\iTAKE\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled TT iTAKE Engine.exe and occupies 2.75 MB (2881880 bytes).
The executables below are part of TT iTAKE Engine v1.4.1. They occupy about 24.86 MB (26070748
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ThermaltakeUpdate.exe (154.84 KB)
- TT iTAKE Engine.exe (2.75 MB)
- uninst.exe (210.32 KB)
- vc_redist.x86.exe (13.13 MB)
- Level 20 Keyboard Firmware Update.exe (2.88 MB)
- TTP Hendset Stand Firmware Update.exe (2.86 MB)
- X1 RGB Firmware Update.exe (2.88 MB)
This page is about TT iTAKE Engine v1.4.1 version 1.4.1
TT iTAKE Engine v1.4.1 is an application by the software company Thermaltake, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to remove TT iTAKE Engine v1.4.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall TT iTAKE Engine v1.4.1 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate TT iTAKE Engine v1.4.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TT iTAKE Engine v1.4.1". If it is installed on your PC the TT iTAKE Engine v1.4.1 application will be found very quickly. When you click TT iTAKE Engine v1.4.1 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding TT iTAKE Engine v1.4.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TT iTAKE Engine v1.4.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.thermaltake.com/home.aspx
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Tt\iTAKE\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TT iTAKE Engine v1.4.1.
8. After removing TT iTAKE Engine v1.4.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of TT iTAKE Engine v1.4.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TT iTAKE Engine v1.4.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall TT iTAKE Engine v1.4.1 by Thermaltake, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that TT iTAKE Engine v1.4.1 by Thermaltake, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall TT iTAKE Engine v1.4.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 11:45:33.310